Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Almost there...I can make it!!! | Road to Exchange Programme to Kansai University (Part 4)

Assalamualaikum and good evening, fellow readers~

Welcome yet again to my humble blog...

It been a week since my last post, and today, is another update for my upgoing (?) programme.

Alhamdulillah....the total of collecting funds now reached a bit over 5k! A big success in just a week....even though I had to sacrifice my most emergency money that I wished that I won't use it no matter what because its....for my hajj in the future. But, since this is for my own benefits, aka studies.... *inhales deeply* I HAVE TO.... *weeping silently* Huhuhuhu~

Another percentage from it came from my scholarship. Yeeeeeessss! They give me earlier than last year. Thank you, Lembaga Biasiswa Kedah!!! Definitely gonna work in Kedah (if you know what I mean~ *wiggle eyebrows*).

Also a BIG...BIIIIIG BIG BIG BIG thank you to my dad, sacrificing his time (and money; for fuel) for me, searching back his old friends to collect funds just so I can go there. "Memeng terharu (Feeling touched)..." I LITERALLY CRIED, OKAY!

Another BIG thank you and grateful to my dad's friends for giving funds.....and I also didn't forget my family, my lovely friends; the IIUM Arts Club members, kouhais, senpais, schoolmates, teachers and lecturers and also whoever prayed for me. Thank you guys....I really appreciated it....

When the fund reached 10k (at least), then I go buy flight ticket, eventho its costly...who cares, I don't...hahahahaha....and then proceed to do visa at japan Embassy, then afterwards, change my bank card into an international one. Finally, change the MYR into JPY.... (wow, kinda nice planning..ahaha...I think?)

Well, that's all for today! Stay tuned for another content of 'Road to Exchange Programme to Kansai University' in the near future...later!

No comments: