Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

It's Not Easy to Enter Japan, You Need a VISA! | Road to Exchange Programme to Kansai University (Part 5)

Assalamualaikum and hey everyone! It's me again, your (somewhat) cute and lovable author! Ahahaha....ok, I think that's enough... *sweatdrops*

Wow, it's already fifth part of my 'Road to Exchange Programme to Kansai University' post. It's been a long journey....and tiring one at that.

The funds are steadily increased thanks to your prayers! I reaaaaallly grateful of your generous prayers. I promise I won't let you guys down! You know what? I will make the sequel version of this journey; the sequel starting off with my arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). What do you guys say? If agree, say "Aye!" Haha...joking...but seriously, this blog is dedicated on my school life, and this rare chance is definitely be shared to all. I will put also pictures in the upcoming sequel, so you guys better not miss it! Share with your friends and if you have questions, feel free to drop your question in the comment section below, OR you can message me in my Facebook. But please bear with me as your messages might get into my FB's filtered messages okay....?
[My Facebook name is Najatul Najwa Shafiqah Tajudin (my full name), you won't miss it as I am the only one with the name provided, trust me... the link: https://www.facebook.com/najatul.najwa.tajudin]

Enough promoting, let's get to the point, shall we?

So, basically, when going overseas, you need a visa. Yeah, I just know, okay, don't blame me! This is my first time going oversea! (Not including the Trang, Thailand trip last year) So, I looked up and read it many times to finally digest the requirements needed for applying visa for Japan. (Shout out thanks to my partner whom will be joining with me, Atiqah)

The requirements are as follows:
1) Passport
2) Visa Application Form (downloaded from Ministry of Affairs Japan website)
3) One photograph
4) Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) - original and copy

*Note that I already filled the Certificate of Eligibility form before my semester break

As the requirement stated, I haven't yet filled out the visa application form and I also haven't got the CoE - which will be sent to me in the early August. I repeat EARLY AUGUST. Ooookay, so apply for visa need to be KIV for a while until I got CoE.....gotcha. I had mistaken the certificate that I got before with CoE. How....silly I am....

Next one, the Visa Application Form. Just now I finished filling the form, it took me a while to (again) fully understands them (damn, why I'm like this? Snap out of it, girl!). Thanks to technology and Internet nowadays, I managed to fill out based on the example given by the U.S Embassy (Thank you! You're a lifesaver!) and wolla! It's finished! Just print 'em, paste my picture and ready to be taken to the Japanese Embassy.

That brings me to the third realization; I AM SUPPOSED TO APPLY AT THE JAPAN EMBASSY IN PENANG! *cries* Since I was born in Kedah (Northern part of Peninsular Malaysia), so my application need to be made there. Silently, I am glad I haven't go to KL's Japan Embassy, it would be embarrassing....and tired since I would drive there from Kajang. But nonetheless, I will be going to KL for other reasons - something to do with my university, IIUM, by the end of this month. Again, shout out to my partner for telling me this, or I will be constantly 'flapping' myself. Haha....

For the flight ticket, I will be buying it this Monday. Yes, I know....its expensive! But not too expensive tho, thank you, Air Asia! About RM 700+, that includes 40kg luggage. So, I round up to RM 1000 for the ticket itself. Welp, I can't dwell on it cuz, I'm going! Really going, confidently. No back-outs. Before its 50-50, now it's 100% going and I will buy the ticket.

*whispers* Pssst....You forget the exam!

Oh yeah. I haven't forgotten about it. My mom and dad constantly remind me. I need to study (catch up) for a bit since before and after Raya I was quite busy going around and around, so this weekend I will be studying and take the exam. I will post my score to you guys in the next entry.

It's 11.41 PM here in Malaysia and I need my beauty sleep. If you guys don't mind, I end my entry for today here. I will 'see' you guys in the next one, so, you better check it out, okay? See ya later!

No comments: