Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

We Go Round and Round and Round and Round... | Road to Exchange Programme to Kansai University (Part 3)

Assalamualaikum.

Heya, peeps! The part three is up!

And we go round and round in the city!!!!....which is kinda tiring to be honest...*whispers* even though I'm not the one who is driving....

Anyway, two days of going back and forth in this not-so-big city, my funds now almost reaching 2,000!!! yaaaay~ *dance a little* At least I'm working on it....

The funds mostly from my dad's group of friends...in which some I know, and some I don't...however, the most memorable one is meeting with the EXCO Kedah's Dato' Badrol Hisham. Seriously, that's the first time I'm meeting someone with the title YB in person! (not counting Siti Nurhaliza that I look from afar....)

Meeting him in his office really makes my hands shivers and I'm nervous, unable to sit well. Not to be exaggerating, but its the truth...well, you know what I mean....At first, I imagine him being a somewhat strict personality...buuuuuuut, that shatters quickly. I found out that him and my dad went waaay back before he got his YB title. Talk about everlasting friendship. Hell, even I didn't know that! He's generous enough to give (I will not mention how much, sorry...) straight off signing his cheque.... I was like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Now I know what I wan't to be..... *grins~*

Somehow, I feel lazy to type all the adventures this two days....ahahaha....appologies---

So, today, I'm stopping short here....got my hands full of replying whatsapp messages and reading manga...so, ciao! See you next time!

No comments: