Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

OH MY GAWD, WHAT THE HELL...!!!! | Road to Exchange Programme to Kansai University

Assalamualaikum and hey guys! Sorry for a short hiatus on my side... *mumbles* been doing checklists for what to bring

Aaaaanyway, sorry for the sudden title that I put. I just can't..I can't...I need to let it out...

The package from Kansai Uni have arrived at my doorstep, firstly it's like - YAAAAAAAY, niiiiice~ to WHAAAAAAAT?! NANI DESUKA?! in a matter of seconds. Literally. I feel like crying now....

Some might say: Dude, chill......

How can I chill when the amount of money you have just barely enough for you to survive...?

*sigh* Alright fine...fine...I chill....and maybe watch Dragon Ball to chill myself while watching Bardock beat up Chilled.... *silence* .........okay I stop.

Inside the package there's a bunch of papers and after 3 to 4 times rereading the whole package, I now understands the whole message.

The contents inside:
1) The lovely Certificate of Eligibility for applying visa
2) Offer letter from Kansai Uni
3) Acceptance letter of Kansai Uni International Dormitory
4) Kansai Uni Int Dorm Fee Regulations [which involve a stunning 75,000 yen upon checking in - deposit + Sept. fee + entrance fee] --> THIS is what I'm rambling about...
5) Instructions upon arriving at Kansai Int Airport
6) Orientation Schedule + list of students participating in exchange program
7) Map of campus
8) Application letter for Outside Activities (something like that...)
and lastly
9) A simple checklist for Int Students

So, when I noticed the amount of money needed for me to have, I rewrite all of my monthly budgets upon arriving up until I left Japan...which takes some time to arrange accordingly. *cough* No need for me to tell how much will I bring and the budgets, it's secret *cough*

So...yeah....I might have to do part-time job there, cuz you know....I'm not that rich. So, this is the way for me to have at least a bit of pocket money for myself, without relying too much on my dad. *Please let me work part-time...I need it.....

The next entry will be my visa-applying story plus some pics for you to see~~ (yeah, I noticed that I supposedly put pics in this entry, but I want my visa along with the CoE, so next time folks...sorry...)

See, you next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hye sister 🤗 that University use english kha during lecture. How about the exams?

Unknown said...

Hye Safika...they do use English for exchange students to learn,except for Japanese language,which is, of course using Japanese. The exams depends on the subjects that we took, as for in my case, I don't have exams - only written assignments and presentation. As for Jap lang, they have mid terms and finals.
However, I do recommend that you learn just a little bit of Japanese in order for you to survive there since most of them uses that language. If you can't read,it's okay, you can just ask them in Japanese.They are really helpful people.
Thanks for asking!