Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

tired~~~

huh......Friday evening.......man, i'm tired.......tired of helping my friend doing her blog since she doesn't know how to...but, i can't ignore or not helping her cuz she's my friend..(more precise, my junior at my former school)...
not only that, i'm more a bit like Ichigo-helping friends in need without turning them down (no seriously, i'm like that before watching Bleach n can't get it out from my life..so, yay 4 me.......*hit my head on my desk*...ow)
.....so, what can i say???........
.........
.........
.........
.........well, maybe that's it.....c u soon.......
-Kurosaki Najwa-


just 2 entertain myself....
it's funny when Shiro surprised 2 c himself with a long, wavy hair...(not 2 mention he's holding ichigo-strawberry...hehe)

No comments: